18 Mar We are here for you
We are open for business and ready to help.
Our whole firm is ready to assist business owners like you (and your advisors) with your professional needs as developments continue with the Coronavirus.
Your health and safety are our primary concern.
We are taking steps to protect you, our staff, and our business partners. We are following social distancing policies and have begun to work remotely. Throughout our office, proactive measures are in place to prevent the interruption of our business. As we continue to closely monitor developments, our goal is to provide the services you have come to expect from our firm.
We are accessible and reachable.
As always, our team is readily available to assist you with any questions you have about your business transition and growth plans. In this time of uncertainty we can answer your questions regarding:
- Determining the value of your business
- Planning your Exit Strategy
- Selling your Business
- Buying a Business
Schedule an appointment
To connect personally with one of our advisors should you have any questions or concerns, we can set up either a conference call or video conference to speak with you and your team.
Need more help? Let us know.
We recognize that this is a trying time for you , your family and your employees. We are here to help you with your merger and acquisition needs – whether you are trying to figure out how much your business is worth or need expert guidance and assistance on buying, selling or merging.
We will give you a complimentary consultation to help guide you.
The NYBB Group
PS: Please see the following list of information for businesses seeking assistance due to COVID-19
- For small businesses who wish to stay up to date on industry-specific information, please fill out this form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N336ZYB
- Updated guidance for small business owners from New York City’s Small Business Services: https://files.constantcontact.com/ef416ee8001/034b7539-fe5e-47a2-87e5-5f55ffa5a65c.pdf
- Emergency planning checklist for small businesses:
- CDC Business Planning Checklist for Pandemics:
- Financial Assistance for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 – SBS
- Information and assistance for businesses in the NY, NJ & CT
- SBA disaster relief loans to companies for business interruption.