19 Jun On Demand Webinar Series: Exploring the Options Healthcare Franchise
Webinar originally aired: June 19, 2020
Join Kyle Griffith, CBI of The NYBB Group and Ramzi Rihani, President, CEO and co-founder of Options for Senior America as they discuss Unique Retail and Franchise opportunities.
- Options is a Preferred Provider with major LTC insurances such as John Hancock, Genworth, CNA Insurance, Penn Treaty, NY Life.
- Strategic partnerships with A Place for Mom national referral system and Veterans Care Coordination (funds available for in home service to veterans)
- 31 years in the business (one of the pioneers of the homecare industry in the States)
- Creators of true live-in programs (currently one of a handful of agencies in the country that provide live-in service) – Main revenue stream
- Customer Satisfaction rate measured quarterly (currently at 96%).
- Extensive background check for all Care Providers going back 7 years anywhere they lived in the country.
- No deposit required
- No advance payment required
- Client may terminate services without notice
- Interview of aides at no charge
- Needs Assessment at no charge for all cases over 30 hours/week
- Winner of the Best of In-Home Care national award given to 2% of all senior care providers in N. America