17 Feb The M&A Alliance Round Table
400 Broadhollow Rd
Chef’s Tasting Room, Melville
The M&A Alliance Round Table is an Exclusive “by invite only” M&A Luncheon comprised of a group of high-level M&A professionals that advise companies seeking either a growth or an exit strategy.
Each meeting will have one advisor per industry, with each advisor having specialties on a specific aspect of a business life cycle including; Business Growth Strategy, Financial Planning, Legal, HR, Compliance, Insurance, owner legacy etc.
Collaborators of The M&A Alliance Round Table consists of trusted advisers experienced in providing advice to small to mid-sized companies in the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Law
- Financial Planning
- Business Lending
- Human Resources
- Business Strategist
- Business Valuation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
The meeting is limited to about 8-12 guests as we would like to dive deep and give each adviser to chance to interact. There is no ongoing commitment to attend multiple meetings and there are usually different collaborators at each meeting which gives you the opportunity to meet new people.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis and there is only one ticket available per industry.
Couple reasons why you should attend this exlucsive luncheon:
- Network with trusted high caliber industry specific business professionals.
- No competing professionals – One person per industry.
- Opulent Private Dinning accommodations with appetizer, entrée and beverages included.
- Opportunity to partner and collaborate with other participants.
- Generate referrals and grow your business by connecting with trusted business advisors.
Event is hosted by Kyle Griffith, CBI Managing Partner of The NYBB Group